The Food Bank For New York City
Senior Coordinator Nutrition Health Services
• Manage research, design and development of multiple CookShop curricula, reaching over 40,000 children, teens and adults citywide.
• Design supplemental activities to enhance curriculum, including materials to reinforce Food Bank’s larger social media goals.
• Prepare and lead trainings for multiple CookShop programs, to sessions of 60-120 participants each.
• Manage teams of up to 18 teen interns in peer-to-peer health promotion.
• Design and lead internal staff trainings for colleagues to reinforce best practices.
• Contribute social media content, including recipes, blog posts and Instagram photos during a range of FBNYC events.
• Design promotional materials for distribution throughout New York City.